Thursday, December 8, 2011

One of my favorite Autism resources on the web:

       I haven't seen this one in a long time. This is a website or perhaps an e-book from a guy on the Autistic spectrum in the UK writing a "Survival Guide" for others on the spectrum. While no two people have the same experience I can still relate to a few things on here. The site seems geared to teenagers on the spectrum I feel this can be useful in helping others understand the condition. This is one of the first sites on the topic I found. After a while I didn't see it but thought I'd give it a Google search and suddenly the guys name came to me. The guy tragically passed away in a car accident in late 1997, but this site is still here to help people: http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~alistair/survival/

No comments:

Post a Comment