Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm back...

       Happy April, I know I haven't posted much in the past month as I have been busy. Also there was some unusually mild weather for this time of year and I had to go outside to take advantage of it. Also, there are times when I just don't feel as inspired to blog. I feel it's better to give the blog a rest than to write just for the sake of writing and clutter things up. Anyway here are some photos of our early Spring that I took:










On the photo above is a peach tree (pink) and the forsythia (yellow). The forsythia is blooming at normal time but the peach tree is a whole month ahead. It's rare to see these two plants blooming simultaneously. I wish I could sharpen these photos more but I can't figure out how to do it on this computer since it doesn't have the best photo editor. (These are from my 2 year old camera phone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment